Thursday, July 27, 2006

Number 7

I saw it again on Sunday -- that's viewing #7 for me, and just one short of my all-time record which was Fellowship of the Ring. The prints are getting whack and the screen is so small, the film spills over the edges. But its still worth seeing.

We arrived at the theatre at 3pm for a 3:15 show and it was sold out! Apparently, the rain sent everyone scurrying to the movies. We came back for the 6:30 show and got in, but the theatre filled up quickly. We were pleased, as it helps the film's bottom line.

I also found another Superman Ken doll in the store today. I bought one a few weeks ago and haven't been able to find another. The first one I bought has a paint defect on the S logo, so I wanted another one. Also, this way I can open the first one and keep the second one intact. I also bought a Lois Barbie, just to have the set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home